The Misheli program was started in March 2018 with the goal of providing solutions to the daily problems faced by Lone Soldiers once they complete their national service.
By doing so, we hope to help these fine young people build their professional and family lives in Israel.
Specifically, we help Lone Soldiers with the following once they complete their army service:
- Solve their housing problem.
- Find employment.
- Help provide equipment such as beds, appliances, utensils, linens, etc. in their new homes.
- Legal assistance if needed.
- Career and educational guidance.
- Stipends and grants to help them pursue educational opportunities.
- Other legal rights they have for government support.
- Mental health support.
- Group events.
- A network of over 100 volunteers throughout Israel (Social workers, personal trainers, lawyers, teachers, bankers and more)
- Food baskets for those in need.
- Moving and relocation.
- Opportunities to get involved in projects directed by the Kibbutz Movement and Youth Movement.
- Help master their own financial affairs.
- Private lessons in a variety of subjects.
Discharged Lone Soldiers
We are here for you! If you are about to complete your national army service (or recently did so already) we would be delighted to help you in your transition to civilian life in any way possible.
Together We’ll Defeat Their Isolation
Join Misheli in helping Lone Soldiers on their transition to civilian life.
Misheli in Numbers
Lone Soldiers We Served
Cooperation with IDF
Regulation between IDF and civilian associations – Source